To our passengers, We would like to inform you that blockading actions and rotational strikes may paralyze airport activities as well as the nearby road system on Monday 24 November 2014. We advise you to take all necessary steps in order to be at the airport at least 3 hours prior to your departure. You should also visit airline websites regularly in order to stay informed. We are doing our best to ensure that all flights can operate at Brussels South Charleroi Airport.

Download flash player to display the content.

Travel documents

You are here :  Passengers / Prepare your trip / Tips  / Travel documents

Which are the official documents (ID cards, passport, visa, ...) required for my flight ? And for my children/infants ?

For more info, we strongly suggest you to visit the website of the Federal Public Service Foreign Affairs by clicking on the following logo:

Regarding travel of unaccompanied minors, we strongly suggest you to check the policy of the concerned airline: Ryanair, Wizz Air, Jetairfly.


Please visit the BSCA Security website for information about security: